Seattle Business and Technical Writer
For over twenty years I worked as a Sales Engineer for companies that included IBM, Oracle, Citrix, and several startups. During that time, I gained deep technical, marketing, sales, and hands-on engineering experience with a variety of technologies, including:
- Cloud, SaaS and PaaS
- Wireless and Mobile
- Telecom, Networking and VoIP
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Data Center Infrastructure & Architecture
- Java EE Middleware for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Process Management (BPM)
- Content Management & Portals
- Aviation & Flight Simulation
I combine that expertise with a passion for research and writing, to develop customer benefit-focused business and technical marketing materials.
Contact me for help with white papers, case studies, website content, brochures, datasheets, tutorials, user guides, documentation, or any other writing needs.